Learn how to upgrade your Nox T3 manually to the latest firmware.
Note that you don't necessarily have to upgrade the Noxturnal software in order to upgrade the T3 firmware. This can be done separately.
Follow these steps in order to upgrade the firmware:
- Plug your Nox T3 to the computer with a USB cable:
- Download the latest T3 firmware here
- Open the location on your computer where you have downloaded the firmware file
- Then copy it to the removable disk
- Eject the USB cable and plug it in again
- The T3 device will then turn on again and this will appear on the display:
- Wait until the firmware update has finished:
- Now your device should be updated
- You can then always verify if you have the correct firmware version when you turn on the device, it appears in the lower left corner:
For further information please contact email@example.com