Sometimes it can happen that the file system, like on all flash drive products, gets corrupted. This can occur when the Nox-T3 device is unplugged from the computer without being ejected first or a study was started on an empty battery. When this happens you need to repair the file system to recover your study. Please follow the steps below:
- Open Windows Explorer and locate the Removable Disk that is the Nox-T3 device flash drive
- Right click on the Removable Disk and select Properties
- In the Properties dialog select the Tools page
- Locate the Error-checking options and then select the Check now... option (note that administrator privileges are required)
- In the Check Disk dialog select the Start option
- The disk is now scanned and either nothing is wrong or the check notifies that errors were located and fixed.