The BlueGiga is set as DHCP server when leaving Nox Medical office with the
IP addresses of either:
The BlueGiga access point is recommended from us to be used as DHCP server since this allows easy installation and separation of different rooms in a sleep lab.
- Connect BlueGiga to your computer
- Go to IP address of BlueGiga in web browser:
192.168.101.1 or 192.168.101.2 or 192.168.101.3.
- Log into the web interface
- Username: root
- Password: buffy
- Navigate to Setup -> Network Settings -> Default interface settings
- If the option use Dynamic network configuration is set to No
> Static IP address for BlueGiga is used.
If it is set to Yes
> BlueGiga will use the received IP from another DHCP server.
- Navigate back to the Setup page and then -> Applications -> Default Startup Applications
- Click the On link by DHCP to turn off the DHCP server on next reboot.
- Unplug BlueGiga and plug it back in. Wait a couple of minutes for it to start and it should appear on a network with a preconfigured DHCP server (or using the BlueGiga fix IP address).