This article explains how to customize the analysis protocols in Noxturnal.
Each of the Analysis Protocols has one or more Detectors
- Protocols are groups of Detectors.
- To create a new Protocol, open Noxturnal and select Analysis tab > Manage Analysis > New or New Based On
- On left site there is a list of Detectors. Select a Detector, by either double clicking on the Detector or Select it > Add Detector
- If a new Protocol Based On another one was selected, the existing Protocol can be changed.
- In the selected Detector, there are two tabs:
- General Properties, where all the settings for the Analysis Detector are
- Input Signals, shows all the signals that this detector can use.
- Signal Group can be selected or a Single Input Source
- Manually select the input before the analyzing process
- Enable Sampling Rate Filter. The Sampling Range can be selected, the Input appears in the specified sampling range
- When the new Analysis Protocol has been created, Select Save and Close
- In the Analysis tab a new Protocol has been created
For more information please contact email@example.com