These instructions apply to Noxturnal 4 and up. They explain how to use Single Click Scoring in Noxturnal to expedite scoring of sleep recordings.
Single Click Scoring is a scoring mode intended to facilitate fast scoring of similar events. This makes it possible for clinicians to perform fast and accurate scoring in Noxturnal.
To activate Single Click Scoring Mode follow these steps:
- Open up a sleep recording.
- Switch to a sheet with the traces you wish to score events on.
- Select a trace you wish to perform the scoring on (for example the Flow trace).
- Select the Scoring Menu:
- From the Scoring Menu select Single Click Scoring
- You can alternatively press the F3 hotkey directly to active the Single Click Scoring Mode.
- When you activate this mode you will see relevant events in the lower left corner of Noxturnal. These are the events you can choose from to score with single clicks. Use your mouse to select the event you wish to score, you can also use your mouse-wheel or the TAB button to scroll between the events you wish to use. The event in green is the "active" event during the mode.
- Now you can use your mouse to select and drag the duration of the event on the active trace to mark the event. After your first selection you can single click on the trace and the same event, with the same duration will be scored where you clicked. If you want to change the duration of the default event you can select and drag again.
- You can have Single Click Scoring Mode active on multiple traces at the same time by following the procedure above.
- To stop the Single Click Scoring Mode you press the ESC button on your keyboard.
For more information you can always send requests to email@example.com