If you have an oximeter (Nonin 3150) that does not turn on, even if you have inserted new or fully charged batteries. These steps may help you.
- Remove the batteries
- Disconnect the probe from the oximeter
- Wait for approximately 30 seconds
- Insert the batteries again
- Press and hold down the grey activation button (approximately 3 seconds)
- Connect the probe again
- The oximeter should now have turned on
If this issue happens repeatedly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation of a potential device failure.