To re-license your Nox T3 device follow the instructions below:
- Send to Nox Medical the serial number of the device and the sign.txt file:
- The serial number is found on the label on the bottom of the device:
- The sign.txt file (appears on all unlicensed devices) is located on the USB flash drive:
- The Nox T3 device is shown in the Windows Explorer as a Removable Drive and if browsing to that drive the sign.txt is located there
- When the serial number and the sign.txt file have been sent to Nox Medial, 4 folders in a zip file with steps that need to be followed will then be sent back from Nox Medical:
- For each of the Step folders do the following
- Connect the Nox T3 to the computer via USB:
- Open the Nox T3 disk in explorer and copy the setup.ini file to the device from the relevant Step folder
- Disconnect the Nox T3, put batteries in the Nox T3 and turn it on by pressing the middle button on the front panel of the device:
- The display will state that the device is not configured for a recording:
- At the end of Step 4, remove the battery and insert the battery again
- After the steps have been performed for each folder the device should be re-licensed and looking at the initial display image on the T3, when starting on a battery, a closed lock icon should appear in the down right corner of the display.
- Now the device is ready for further operation.
For further information please contact email@example.com