This guide instructs how to manually upgrade the Nox T3s firmware
1. Download the latest firmware Zip file from the Nox Support Page
2. Unzip to a folder so it can be used to upgrade the firmware on the Nox T3s.
3. Plug the Nox T3s to the computer with a USB-C cable
4. Copy the folder to the Data drive on the Nox T3s
5. The DATA drive is the drive that contains the SIGN.TXT file and it is about 4GB in size as shown on the picture below.
6. Un-Plug and Plug again the Nox T3s to the computer to start the firmware upgrade process.
7. Verify that the device has been upgraded to the correct firmware version by comparing tothe version displayed when the device is connected to the Noxturnal software or during startup of the device.