As part of compliance to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Nox Medical cannot receive Noxturnal Recordings that have Identifiable Patient information in it.
We know that for troubleshooting purposes, we need the Noxturnal Recordings for analysis. Hence, we recommend that you de-identify the recording data before sending it to us.
Below are steps that help you de-identifying the Noxturnal recording :
- Copy the Noxturnal Recording data into a new Folder
- If audio/video is not needed for troubleshooting purposes, please remove the audio/video file from the folder
- Open the recording data, click on the File -> Recording Properties or click on the Icon
- Change the Patient’s ID, Patient’s Name and any other details that links to the patient
- Click OK and save the workspace
- Exit Noxturnal Software
- Zip this folder and you can send this file to us – either DropBox, WeTransfer or any other methods that you have been using to send us the recordings
- In the event that you need to send us a Noxturnal Recordings that have audio/video in it (for troubleshooting of audio/video issues), please send the Noxturnal Recording strictly and only to Nox Medical Support firstname.lastname@example.org
LBL-0092 Rev 001