Nox systems offer many recording possibilities. From the Devices menu in Noxturnal, it is possible to create new recording templates for different types of study, for example by enabling or disabling some sensors or by adding or removing additional external devices (e.g. capnograph).
Creation of a Device Profile
A device profile is used to enable and/or disable the different channels of a Nox device. Device profiles are specific to a device type (Nox T3, Nox A1 ambulatory, Nox A1 online, Nox C1). To create a device profile:
- In Noxturnal, go into Devices > Device profiles.
- Click on New and select the device from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name for the new device profile and click on Next.
- Adjust the device configuration and click on Next.
Nox T3 Device Profile
The picture of the patient adjusts automatically to show the selected options.
Nox A1 Device Profile
Select the battery type and click on Finish
Select the correct battery type to ensure the battery indicator on the screen of the Nox recorder is correct.
Creation of a Recording Type
A recording type defines all the devices that will be used for a particular study. It also sets the default workspace layout (how the signals are displayed), analysis and report that will be used once the recording has been downloaded.
Recording types are specific to a study type (Nox T3, Nox A1 ambulatory, Nox A1 online). To create a recording type:
- In Noxturnal, go into Devices > Recording Types.
- Click on New and select the study type from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name for the new recording type and set the devices and settings.
Click on OK to save the recording type.
Configuring a Recording
When configuring a recording, select the recording type from the drop-down list. Make sure that all external devices are listed and then continue the configuration as usual.
LBL 0062 REV3